The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!
The Ethereal Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season
Latest topics
» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am by Guest

» Join The Ethereal Pack
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am by Guest

» Would You Rather
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm by Klepto

» Two Truths and a Lie
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm by Klepto

» Mystic Ponds (OLD)
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm by Raven

» Our Planet
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm by Klepto

» Crystal Lake (OLD)
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm by Terrae

» Make the Story
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm by Klepto

» General Discussion With Guests
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Sxyla0 Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Surren10

Den Site (OLD)

+4
Objective
Twosocks
Rosà
Terrae
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Empty Den Site (OLD)

Post by Terrae Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 WC%20Nusery

This is Earth Clans rock den. It is still in the Main Territory grounds however it is to the west end. Wolves go here to store medicines, items or to just rest up. The ground is usually always covered in fallen leaves but when it isn't, the grass is a gorgeous thick green. Inside the den, there are many tunnels dug out that are large enough that an adult wolf is able to stand up [with its head held low though]. This is a great place for pups to be raised in their first few weeks.

Prey:
 mice and rats, wild turkeys [spring only]

---------

Terrae padded through the snow and leaves swiftly. The snow was thin here, so it made walking much easier. Her tail wagged slowly and her ears perked in all directions listening to the animals nearby.
 Terrae looked down into the den, as she walked up a few rocks, and then placed the meat to the left in a chamber.

Last edited by Terrae on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Den Site (OLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Den Site (OLD)

Post by Vulthuryol Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Good, atleast Volt didnt scared them away, even better was that they didnt attacked him, an adult female came closer, way smaller than Volt but he was an exception anyway. Still, she was quite tall for a female, Volt's blood red eyes were gazing around, he wasnt sure what happend with the wolf on the ground but everything seemed fine for now.

"Is everything allright? Looks like she has some injuries." he said and looked at the injured fae then added, "Did you get attacked?" Volt wouldnt harm them, he was quite happy that she spoke with him but if someone tried to attack friendly wolves, they didnt took a good time for that.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Twosocks looked over at the female. "She got her foot trapped under a rock up on coal mountains. It's harsh up there this time of year. Snow storms and very little cover." He looked back at the large male. "I had to go up and save her, I brought her back and treated her" He stood up slightly. "I'm a medicine wolf". He replied.
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Male Posts : 67
Wolf Location : Earth Clan Den

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Volt flicked his ears as he heard the young wolf speak, he was even smaller than the fae, thats the first time that Volt saw how tall he really is. It was good to see that this male cared for injured wolves and he was quite surprised as he told him that he saved the fae.

"A medicine, yes?" he said curious and added "You saved her? Well, if you say so." Volt couldnt really believe that but anyway, the brute had no idea about medicine or herbs so he left that there. "You have quite a little group here, are there more of you?" he asked him curious with a rough tone.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Twosocks felt a tone of roughness in the male's voice. "Yes" he spoke firmly "We have wolves that defend our lands, they fight and hunt for us. We have strong wolves." he looked at him. "And yourself? are you in a pack?"
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 pm

So they had strong wolves yes? Volt smiled as the young wolf talked about strong wolves but his gaze turned wrathful as he asked him about a pack, "I didnt saw one friendly wolf for thirteen years." he kept eye contact with the young male, "No, im not in a pack." he said with a quite angry tone but the brute pulled himself together, the young male couldnt know something about Volt's history so it was okay.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Twosocks nodded. "Indeed, these are hard time. We've all had our fair share of loss and destruction, but here we are safe." He settled himself back down again resting his cracked and bleeding paws. He licked them gently trying to soothe the pain. "We all have to pull together if we are to survive. It's the only way we will get through this".
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:57 pm

"The only way? No, I see that differently but it's better than staying alone for your whole life if you have a choice, trust me." the brute nodded, he was sure that they were friendly and he hoped that the *strong* wolves are friendly too, they showed no bad intentions nor fear. It was time to introduce himself, so he came closer to the wolves. He sat down straight, said loud and strong so that the others hear it too, "My name is Vulthuryol, but they called me Volt back in the days." his voice echoing in the cave, he sounded like a bear, you could hear that this wolf wasnt normal.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:54 pm

(Eh! So many posts! xD)

Rosà listened intensely as Terrae spoke about her past. She was about to say something, when she saw Twosocks return with the little wolf. "Oh my..." She mumbled unsteady. "Well done Twosocks! You saved her!" She said happily, and looked behind her as a new wolf approached them. "A-ah! Hello there! I am Rosà! Nice to meet you Vulthuryol!" She said like only herself would to a stranger she didn't know. She flicked her ears a couple of times, looking at the others as they spoke about the hard times, and everything. She knew very little about it though. 'What exactly is going on here? ...' She thought, sighing slightly, while sitting up.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Female Posts : 43

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Volt's ears flicked as he heard the white fae speaking, the brute's blood red eyes gazing at her crystal blue ones. She seemed quite young too, well she was an adult but young compared with the ebony brute. He bowed once and said, "its a pleasure to meet you Rosa, please call me Volt." with a calm tone. Even that this massive brute never talked to wolves for ages, he still has not forgotten how to be respectful, anyway the ebony male liked to be called Volt, it reminded him of his old family, of his brother who gave him this nickname.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 am

Rosà bowed a little in return to the male. "Of course, Volt! She said happily, and giggled at all the things going on around her at once. "It's a while since I saw so many wolves gathered... It's kinda nice..." She said. She was actually just thinking it, but it slipped out of her. When the white lass noticed this, she felt her cheeks getting warm. "Oh... U-um I m-mean..." She stammered, not coming up with anything to say. She sighed, and just wagged her instead. 'Well... It is true...' She thought, and took a deep breath. She paused for a moment, before opening her mouth again. "Well... It is... Isn't it... And it's so peaceful right now as well..." She said calmly, while closing her eyes to capture the moment.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:26 am

Terrae smiled at the group. She was glad everyone was getting along. The new wolf, Vulthuryol, seemed to be a nice wolf also. "So you have been all alone? By yourself?" she asked the tall dark male.
Terrae took a step back from the male to see just how large he really was. If he was alone, if he was nice, and if he wanted to... Vulthoryol could be a good help to the pack. He could definitely help out with fire clan wolves.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Volt smiled at the white fae as she spoke, that was quite a group they got here and they were all friendly, maybe this was Volt's chance to get in company with wolves again. His ears perked as the tan coloured fae spoke, "Yes, it wasnt easy and i didnt had a choice but what am i telling you? Yes, i was alone for so many years, i could choose my life since two years myself again. But its hard to find a wolf who isnt offended by me or runs away. You wouldnt believe me if i tell you where i was yet, what i saw or what i did." the ebony male said with a rough and deep tone. His red eyes reflecting the things he saw, all pain he got or brought, he stood up, keeping his frame straight, raised his paw and looked at it, "On my paws sticks the blood of many wolves who tried to do that what you wouldnt want. But forget that, i'am not here to fight."
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 am

Twosocks looked at Terrae and could see the look on her face. He flickered his tail and smiled lightly. "I believe you are welcome here Volts." he flickered his ears. "I guess now you have the choice" he chuckled gently.
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:33 am

Terrae gave a smile to Twosocks and then looked to Vulthuryol. "If you need a place to stay... feel free." she said calmly to the tall brute.
Terrae looked around for a moment and noticed Penny and Ordo were not nearby the pack. Terrae cleared her through, "excuse me, I am just going to call for my brother." she told the pack. She walked a few meters away from the wolves and let out a gingerly soft howl, calling for her brother to return. She hoped that nothing bad had happened to the two while they were out.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 am

Volt smiled as Terrae offered that the brute could stay if he wanted, this wolf traveled his whole life and never had a safe place to stay but finaly this could change. As the fae howled for her brother, the brute said "Thank you, i will not say no. It is good to be in company with wolves again." he said with a calm tone,smiled and was curious about the pack situation, "Are there any rival packs near?" the brute asked. He always was very protective and he wanted to know if there was any danger.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 am

After her long and blissful howl, Terrae turned around and walked back to Vulthuryol. "Well, there are many fire clan wolves nearby. But they haven't come close to the main grounds since the attack which happened months ago." she said. Terrae really didn't like talking too much about the attack on her home ground. She really just wished it wasn't in her memory anymore. But it was and she couldn't fix it.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 am

Volts ears flicked as the fae spoke about an attack by a fire clan. Well, the ebony brute had no idea about clans that resides here but if they attacked once, they will do it again, "They will think about it twice if they attack again." the enormous brute said with a quite wrathful tone. If there is one thing the brute was good in, it is fighting. No wolf could beat his pure strength yet even that he knew that his strength wasnt normal or nature, this food in the science facility made him like this but if he was allowed to stay here, it would just be fine that he will defend them even that they dont know each other well yet. He wont loose wolves again, he had sworn that.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:11 am

Terrae smiled kindly to Volt, but she could sense he didn't know about the elements that the wolves could posses. They could make fire appear from thin air, or from a howl. She had heard stories that few wolves who learned fire could burn living and non-living things from the inside out.
 Just thinking about this sent shivers through her body and up her spin. She hated thinking about the dreaded wolves. Whenever she pictured them in her mind, she could only see a dark wolf, with blood shot eyes and steam, seeping through his nose.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Rosà smiled kindly as Terrae welcomed Volt to stay with them. The white female rolled around in the snow like a pup while giggling lightly, before she sat up again. She perked her ears as Terrae howled. Rosà did this to listen for any reply from Terrae's brother, but she turned her head as Volt asked about rival packs. Rosà sighed lowly. She had never been a good fighter. Nor did she know the fire clan's capabilities on the matter. She lowered her head, thinking about what would happen in the future. But she knew, that sooner or later, she had to stare into a fire clan wolf's eyes before a dangerous attack. She shook her head. She didn't know enough about the fire clan to be thinking about this matter. Her serious, and a little upset, expression changed into her normal happy one. She was very happy Volt was there, though. It seemed like he had the spirit to do anything, and Twosocks had just saved someone. She knew she could be safe with the pack, even though they were in this situation. She opened her mouth to welcome Volt to their group... But she didn't manage to make a sound.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Klepto trotted up just to the very edge of the forest, where she could see every wolf. She shifted in excitement. Where there were a lot of wolves, there were a lot of things. Her blue pools examined each wolf carefully. There was a black one, just like her, but with red eyes. There was a white one with Klepto's eye color, and then there was a sandy one. Then there was a brownish one, that had an extreme aura: praps it was the alpha. Klepto bared her teeth in a grin, then quickly covered her teeth. She didn't want to appear tooo terrifying! Her tail just could not stop wagging, though. Her bright cyan eyes peered through the leaves, and she flicked her ears back and forth, gathering all the sounds. Then, she realized that the alpha, the brown one, wasn't ever so busy talking anymore. She leaped to her feet and went halfway out of the forest, careful not to leave the safety of the woods. 

"Hi there!" She said. "I'm Klepto, and I'd like to join this pack in a learning rank, like... whatever you call  medicine man." Then she grinned, and waited for an answer.
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Female Posts : 60
Wolf Location : Den site

Inventory
Holding: none
Wearing: none
WishList: haven't looked yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Terrae shot her eyes over to a new smaller black wolf. The wolf had just eagerly introduced itself. She smiled at the wolf and walked closer to her. "Well, it's nice to meet you Klepto. My name is Terrae." she said kindly. She then looked at the wolf seriously and said, "It's great that you would like to be apart of the pack, but I really would like to get to know you better. After that, we can assign you a rank."
Terrae swished her tail slightly and stood a little taller and held her head high. The wind blew slightly against her long soft fur and she seeped in the cool air through her nose. "For now, you can be assigned as an Advena." she smiled.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Volt smiled at the White fae as she rolled around in the snow but his smile was soon interrupted by another wolf, a black one, just like him but with blue eyes and was way smaller than him. Volt stayed back as Terrae welcomed the stranger, Looks like many wolves were around here, Volt never saw that many wolves around. His ears flicked as the black fae spoke, Klepto was her name and she wanted to join the pack, well there cant be enough. The enormous brute sat down straight next to Rosa and Twosocks.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Twosocks checked up on the injured wolf who seemed to be doing alot better now. He re-dressed her wounds and then returned to the group. Sitting down beside Volts and Rose once more. He smiled at Terrae and at the other wolves flicking his tail about. He laughed to himself as he felt his tail's tip tickle his own ear. He shivered gently and the touch and laughed, squirming a little.

Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:04 pm

"Alright..." Klepto said slowly, a little confused. Advena? What was an advena? Maybe it was a special thing to welcome newcomers. Hm. Yeah. That was what it was. Klep grinned. "What would anyone want to know about me?" Her cobalts flickered back and forth, searching for something, anything. Her paws shifted uncontrollably in the grass. She began to twist her tail around her back legs, and a nervous smile started to play upon her lips. Even though the leader seemed nice, one could never be too careful.
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Female Posts : 60
Wolf Location : Den site

Inventory
Holding: none
Wearing: none
WishList: haven't looked yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Twosocks composed himself from his pup like behaviour and settled back down again sniggering every once in a while. "Well where do you come from?" He smiled gently at the new advena. "I'm Twosocks, I'm a flamis, our packs version of a medicine wolf."

Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum