The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!
The Ethereal Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season
Latest topics
» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am by Guest

» Join The Ethereal Pack
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am by Guest

» Would You Rather
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm by Klepto

» Two Truths and a Lie
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm by Klepto

» Mystic Ponds (OLD)
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm by Raven

» Our Planet
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm by Klepto

» Crystal Lake (OLD)
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm by Terrae

» Make the Story
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm by Klepto

» General Discussion With Guests
Den Site (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Den Site (OLD) Sxyla0 Den Site (OLD) Surren10

Den Site (OLD)

+4
Objective
Twosocks
Rosà
Terrae
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Den Site (OLD) Empty Den Site (OLD)

Post by Terrae Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 am

Den Site (OLD) WC%20Nusery

This is Earth Clans rock den. It is still in the Main Territory grounds however it is to the west end. Wolves go here to store medicines, items or to just rest up. The ground is usually always covered in fallen leaves but when it isn't, the grass is a gorgeous thick green. Inside the den, there are many tunnels dug out that are large enough that an adult wolf is able to stand up [with its head held low though]. This is a great place for pups to be raised in their first few weeks.

Prey:
 mice and rats, wild turkeys [spring only]

---------

Terrae padded through the snow and leaves swiftly. The snow was thin here, so it made walking much easier. Her tail wagged slowly and her ears perked in all directions listening to the animals nearby.
 Terrae looked down into the den, as she walked up a few rocks, and then placed the meat to the left in a chamber.

Last edited by Terrae on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Den Site (OLD) Empty Re: Den Site (OLD)

Post by Rosà Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Rosà entered the den area, and her eyes gleamed at how beautiful it was compared to where she came from. When the female thought about it... Her family didn't actually have real den. She looked down into the den as Terrae disappeared into the darkness. But the white lass waited outside, not daring to go in without Terrae telling her it was fine. She took a step back, and sat down in the snow. She yawned, and stretched her front legs. 'Maan~ I'm tired... I don't remember last time I got some real sleep...' She thought and looked around the area, waiting patiently for Terrae to return.

(I have to go EFA for the next 4-5 days... I can probably post once more.)
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Female Posts : 43
Wolf Location : Earth Clan Den

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:24 am

[sorry, I forgot to get on here!]

Terrae stumbled out of the den and walked over to Rosa. She shook at her long brown tinged pelt and licked her maw. "Well, this is the den. There are a heap of chambers inside where you can store items if you have any, or you can just have a nap." she giggled
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 pm

(Sorry... I was away a lot longer than I suspected. I am back now though ;3)

Rosà looked at Terrae as she came back out of the den, a smile forming around the white lass' muzzle. She tilted her head as she started talking to her. "Oh, okay! ... A nap sounds great about now, but if there is more you want to show me, it can wait!" She yipped, while wagging her tail happily.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 am

Terrae giggled at Rosa. She was glad to have had a bubbly young wolf in the pack. She could remember when she was younger and used to be as bright and bubbly, playing with other wolves, exploring and teasing her brother.
 Terrae shrugged, "Well, there is a lot more to see if you wish. Are you hungry in any way? We could go hunting if you like."
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:43 am

Two Socks yawned and Flickered his ears hearing the voices of fellow wolves. He stretched and padded out of hid shady sleeping area. It was a thick dense bush with an opening. Underneath the bush was a large hollow area perfect for keeping the noon sun off the fluffy males head. 

Shaking his head to remove the last of his sleepy-ness he walked over to Terrae and Rosa. 
"Hello Terrae, Hello Rosa" he said politely tipping his head to each female in turn. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Male Posts : 67

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:26 am

Terrae looked over to Twosocks, surprised at how fast he had gotten to the den. She smiled at the young male, "Hello there Twosocks." she said politely, swishing her tail side to side.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:50 pm

The male wagged his tail back and his ears flickered as birds soared overhead. "Lovely Day today Ma'am" he smiled sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. His two bright white socks clearly evident in the sunshine. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:15 pm

"Oh, food? ... Well-" Rosà began, as she heard a voice, and she turned her head around by 90 degrees to see another wolf in front of her. "A-ah! Hello there!" She greeted back shyly while wagging her tail, and giving Twosocks a friendly smile. The white lass looked over at Terrae. "Going hunting sounds like a wonderful idea! I-if you want to I mean, of course. M-maybe you want to join us as well?" She said, looking over at Twosocks with the same smile on her maw.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Two socks chuckled at the fae's enthusiasm. "I would miss of course, but I have a quest to fulfil. Someone needs my help and I must get there as soon as possible." He dipped his head graciously to them both. "Perhaps when I return". With a flick on his tail the male darted off into the forest leaving only the branches shaking in the wind. His paws pressed the ground lightly as he sprint off. 

- To Coal Mountains- 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 am

Terrae smiled and watched as Twosocks ran off. She shook at her pelt and looked to the sky. Snow had stopped falling and their was only a gentle breeze. Terrae smiled and flopped down onto the ground. "Maybe we should do a pack hunt. Once my brother and the others return, we could all go out and catch a meal." she spoke with enthusiasm.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 am

Rosà nodded slightly at Twosocks as he ran off. "Ah! And good luck!" She called after him, then she turned back to Terrae while tilting her head when she dropped to the ground. "Okay then, sounds good to me!" She yipped, and also curled up on the ground letting out a short yawn. 'There is a lot of wolves here it seems... I can't wait to meet them all.' She thought and flicked her ears, looking up at Terrae for a moment.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Terrae looked over to Rosa. The snow beneath Terrae seemed to have flattened as she lay down onto it. She couldn't care less though. Soon all this cold weather would be gone and there would be nothing more that could make her happy. She hated winter. Cold weather, strong winds and the horrid thought of being snowed-in inside the den.

Terrae flicked her ears and looked at how the remaining snow almost matched and connected to Rosa's fur. What if she was actually just snow? Terrae felt herself giggle and then shook her head. "So, where are you from? Have you always been in Earth Clan?" she asked.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosà Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:22 am

(Sorry I didn't post earlier. I had some duties to do at home, and I didn't find any room for getting on here since I usually were so tired after the days, I went to bed and just fell asleep... I'm not finished doing the stuff either... But I will post now :3)

Rosà lifted her head as she heard Terrae giggle, and she listened as she spoke. The white lass lowered her head again. "I came from across the land, by the coast. So I have not always been here, no." She replied, and sighed silently as some bad memories bounced back into her mind. She decided to talk further about the topic. "My family usually lived by fish there, since it was easy to find... Then, my father died. He used to catch most of the fish, so I had to step in for him. Everything went well after that for a while, until my mother died. So I left the place after my parent's burial. So I've been wandering for about half a year now... And here I am!" She said, and forced a smile on her face, even though the matter about her father was still rough for her. 'I am still lucky myself though...' She though to herself, as her fake smile turned into a real and happy one. "Oh well, I'm just happy to be here now!" She yipped, and giggled lightly.
Rosà
Rosà
Inferius
Inferius

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Terrae nodded at Rosa, she was happy to learn about her history. She had always loved to learn about how others lived. Especially wolves from other clans and packs.
"Well, my mother and father ran this pack for many years. It is the main pack in Earth Clan. Though after my fathers passing my mother found herself loosing control of the pack. Many so called members tried to over power her. Even close family members. Soon Fire clan wolves began taking attacking and... well... Ordo and I were lucky to have made it out." Terrae told Rosa. Her heart began to race faster and faster. She hated to talk about her own history. It made her feel sad and weak. But she new she needed to be strong about it. Especially if she were to rebuild the largest pack in Earth Clan.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Two Socks walked in helping the female. "Terrae!" he called towards the den letting the female lay down and rest. "Terrae I need help here" he spoke firmly and calmly trying not to worry the female. He turned to her. "I'll be back in a minute I just need to get some herbs to help you" He ran into the earth den's darkened passageways. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Objective Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 pm

The wolf flopped down near the den. She shivered and squirmed. Her leg was sore and she felt far to dizzy then she should be. She was feeling horrible. She soon lay her head down onto her paws and closed her eyes and whined.
Objective
Objective
Other

Wolf Location : Where ever there is a Quest or Journey in place

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Careful not to wake the female the male set about her leg soothing it with cooling berries and cleaning it with water from the stream. He worked hard dabbing and cleansing until he was certain the wound would not become infected. He gathered some more materials and bound the leg in a soothing leaf with a mixture of ingredients to help the female's leg remain soothing and to aid healing. He wrapped the bandage and applied splits to her leg again to keep it straight binding the leg one more time in a large leaf that would protect it. He smiled at the sleeping female and nudged some fresh meat towards her for when she awoke. For now he lay down opposite her to keep an eye on her and to rest himself. 

(yey!!) 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm

[Quest complete!]

Terrae looked worriedly at the injured wolf. She looked up to Twosocks and smiled, "Well done Twosocks for helping out this wolf." Terrae said. She looked back to the wolf and helped move her down into the chamber. She let her rest there. Terrae quickly moved out of the den and over to Twosocks, "We shall let her stay here for a while and then when she is ready she may leave. I'll check up on her every now and again." she said, "Thank you for finding her, I'm sure her family will be happy."
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Twosocks dipped his head. "I have done all I can for her leg at the moment Terrae, When she is ready to leave I will re-dress them and check her progress." He yawned slightly. "If I may be excused Terrae I believe I must rest myself." he shook himself gently. "The cold does little for the brain... or the paws" he muttered suddenly realizing just how sore they were. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Terrae nodded and smiled, "Thank you Twosocks." she said and moved back down next to Rosa. She let out a sudden loud breath of air and shivered quickly as a tingly feeling flew up her spine. She hoped the wolf would be better by morning.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:07 pm

He lay down near the edge of the den and licked his cracked paws, he'd find something for them but what little strength he did have, had drained away hsi head rested on his paws and his body finally gave in and allowed the male to sleep. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Pain was in the air, Volt just wanted to hunt some Prey but he catched the scents of a few wolves not far from his position. This was his opportunity to find a new pack but maybe they were not friendly and could be dangerous, the ebony brute didnt care, he would get it out in a second and if they want to attack him, it is their own fault. So he made his way in the direction of the wolves.

At once he saw four wolves, it looked like one of them wassleeping and the other one was injured, maybe an attack? Volt gazed around for more wolves but they were just three, so there was his chance and he used it. He walked out of his bush, the enormous black brute was coming closer to the wolves but he sat down on a respectful distance, not to scare them or show any bad intentions. "Greetings!" he said with a strong and rough tone, it looked like that the injured wolf was knocked out, so Volt kept his frame straight and waited for them.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Twosocks awoke from his sleep at the tone of the male and shot to his paws his eyes locked on the male. He turned to Terrae and walked closer to her despite his aching paws. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Terrae flicked her ears. Suddenly a new and different scent moved across her nose. A new wolf. He was very tall and bulky. He seemed quite nice though, but his eyes. Those eyes were just blood shot red. It sent a shiver down Terrae's spine.
"Hello." she said and stood up to walk over to the wolf. He was much larger than Terrae. Much taller. Much stronger. She hoped that this wolf was nice and wouldn't attack. She could definitely lose against this brute.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down