The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!
The Ethereal Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season
Latest topics
» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am by Guest

» Join The Ethereal Pack
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am by Guest

» Would You Rather
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm by Klepto

» Two Truths and a Lie
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm by Klepto

» Mystic Ponds (OLD)
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm by Raven

» Our Planet
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm by Klepto

» Crystal Lake (OLD)
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm by Terrae

» Make the Story
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm by Klepto

» General Discussion With Guests
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Sxyla0 Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Surren10

Main Territory Grounds (OLD)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Empty Main Territory Grounds (OLD)

Post by Ordo Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Open_f10

This is Earth Clans main territorial grounds. Many wolves spend their time here to relax, talk to others, help the wounded and much more. This is usually where the Ethereal Head will announce things in pack meetings. The grounds are open in areas however there are lots of trees to wonder around and for pups to play near. This is a great place to raise young.

Prey:
 small rodents, wild turkeys

----

Ordo awakes from a long a meaningful nap that he was taking by a large tree. He begins to yawn and stretches out as he opens his dark brown eyes and peers into the forest. The wind blew calmly against his pelt and birds began to fly timelessly off into the distance. Ordo looks around the area in search for his sister, hoping that she would be able to gather information and find other members who wish to abide by pack rules and join Earth Clan. He stands up and lets out a small howl for his sister.
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Male Posts : 54
Wolf Location : Stalking birds in the main territory

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Main Territory Grounds (OLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Territory Grounds (OLD)

Post by Colette Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well I guess we have a little Luchador in our paws. I'm sure Ordo can train you to the best of his abilities to be a luchador."

Neat. His very own mentor. He looked up at the scruffy bronze male intently. He was tall and strong, very much the opposite of Penny's stature but not far from how he wanted to be when he grew older. "When can we start?" He asked eagerly, inching toward Ordo excitedly. His stomach rumbled obnoxiously and he froze before flicking a self conscious ear and clearing his throat. "Sorry..." He mumbled nervously. "I guess I've skipped a couple meals." He choked, a sheepish smile planted on his face.

Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 78
Wolf Location : Ancient trees

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ordo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 am

Ordo smiled and looked down to the pup. The wolfs eagerness jolted out of him like millions of heat waves pounding out onto Ordo. He was ready for the challenge. He was ready for the learning.

Ordo stood tall and looked out to the area which was now completely covered in snow. He sniffed at the air to catch nearby scents and then flicked his head back down to Penny, "Well, I think that before we do any training, we get some meat into that belly of yours." he chuckled, "You can come and hunt with me, I can teach you what I know and what you need to know and learn." he added.

Ordo looked back out into the area and perked his ears forward and opened his eyes wider. He thought of a great place for young wolves to begin their training. Where do small easy pray hang out all year round though? He though back to when he had been younger and his Lanistae took him on the first hunt. "Open Plains." he spoke his mind out loud. He looked down to the pup and smiled, "I think we should go to the open plains and start there."
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colette Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:04 am

"Well, I think that before we do any training, we get some meat into that belly of yours. You can come and hunt with me, I can teach you what I know and what you need to know and learn."

Penny was elated. His first hunting trip! His tail wagged involuntarily at the mention of food. "Sounds like fun!" He yipped, letting his tongue loll from his mouth.

"I think we should go to the open plains and start there."

Penny didn't know where the 'open plains' was. He answered with a simple "Okay." And waited for Ordo to take the lead.

Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 78
Wolf Location : Ancient trees

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ordo Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Ordo smiled at the pups eagerness to hunt. He stood up and shook his long brown and tan fur and looked up over to the South. He motioned his head in that direction to Penny and began to trot slowly, making sure the pup was able to keep up.

-Open Plains-
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Terrae smiled at Twosocks as he sat there. She quickly stood up and watch Ordo and Penny walk off in search of a meal. "Twosocks, if you don't mind, I'm going down to the lake to get a drink and a couple supplies from the market. You can wait here if you wish. Be back soon." she told him as she trotted off towards Crystal Lake.

-Crystal Lake-
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum