The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!
The Ethereal Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season
Latest topics
» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am by Guest

» Join The Ethereal Pack
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am by Guest

» Would You Rather
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm by Klepto

» Two Truths and a Lie
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm by Klepto

» Mystic Ponds (OLD)
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm by Raven

» Our Planet
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm by Klepto

» Crystal Lake (OLD)
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm by Terrae

» Make the Story
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm by Klepto

» General Discussion With Guests
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Sxyla0 Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Surren10

Main Territory Grounds (OLD)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Empty Main Territory Grounds (OLD)

Post by Ordo Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Open_f10

This is Earth Clans main territorial grounds. Many wolves spend their time here to relax, talk to others, help the wounded and much more. This is usually where the Ethereal Head will announce things in pack meetings. The grounds are open in areas however there are lots of trees to wonder around and for pups to play near. This is a great place to raise young.

Prey:
 small rodents, wild turkeys

----

Ordo awakes from a long a meaningful nap that he was taking by a large tree. He begins to yawn and stretches out as he opens his dark brown eyes and peers into the forest. The wind blew calmly against his pelt and birds began to fly timelessly off into the distance. Ordo looks around the area in search for his sister, hoping that she would be able to gather information and find other members who wish to abide by pack rules and join Earth Clan. He stands up and lets out a small howl for his sister.
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Male Posts : 54
Wolf Location : Stalking birds in the main territory

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Main Territory Grounds (OLD) Empty Re: Main Territory Grounds (OLD)

Post by Terrae Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

As the cool wind blew gently against Terrae's soft long fur, she perked her ears as a howl crept up through the morning day-break. She stood to her feet and let out a yawn and began to pad slowly towards her brothers lone howl. She could see his dark brown coating as he waited for her. Finally reaching him, she sat down and let out a small smile. "I hope more wolves will be able to find us and escape from Fire Clan." she said, "I just hope that any members from mothers previous pack are all right and if they are captured, we need to help them."
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ordo Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 am

The wind began to pick up and snow began to fall slowly down to the earth. Ordo faced his head to the wind and squinted his eyes as he looked off in the direction as to where the Coal Mountains were. "I do hope that we can rescue wolves who are captured by the fire clan." he said, still staring at the mountain.
 Ordo then peered down to his feet, who only moments ago were standing on dirt and tree bristles. The ground was now slowly being covered in snow! "We should move under cover before we begin to have a snow storm... Or just get covered in snow." he told his sister. Ordo then began to walk over to a large tree and sat underneath it. His nose was cold and dry, his eyes still squinting in the wind but his hopes still high.
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:26 am

Twosocks licked up his front legs trying to get the dirt off his two white socks. He huffed and cursed himself for foolishly walking straight into the mud which had now dried and become cracked on his pelt. He padded along the territory that smelt like Earth Clan, he prayed to who ever would listen, praying that some Earth Clan still remained. He lay down and rested for a moment, the looks of terror from his mother who begged him to go and leave her. He shook the image of her anguished eyes from his head, he couldn't bare it. He'd left his mother there to die. Fire Clan was too strong for his family, they came in the night whilst they slept and half their family were dead before dawn.  
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Male Posts : 67
Wolf Location : Earth Clan Den

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ordo Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:33 am

Ordo flicked his ears in one direction and then in another. He peered out into the opening of the Grounds and could vaguely see a wolf near the territory. He did not seem to be a threat, nor did he seem to be a Fire Clan wolf. He stood on his haunches and trotted over to the wolf, keeping eye contact in case he happened to pull a slick-move. Ordo puffed up his chest and held his head high, even with the strong wind and the snow falling right into his face he managed to spit out a few words, "What is your name young wolf?" he said in a deep a strong voice.
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:37 am

Twosocks jumped back slightly at a wolf suddenly appearing in front of him and he lowered himself and curled his tail between his legs. "T.. Twosocks... sir.. please... I'm no threat" he whispered gently. "My family.. we were attacked... Fire Clan" he muttered quickly. The wolf didn't smell of Fire Clan. 

Calmly Twosocks flickered his ears gently and felt his muscles in his legs ready, if this wolf didn;t take kindly to strangers Twosocks knew exactly how quick he'd be able to take off and already had his exit planned if he did. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ordo Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 am

Ordo looked down to the wolf as he showed no threat. He let out a small grin and lowered his head down to the wolf. He perked his ears as he heard him mention that his family was attack by Fire Clan wolves. His stomach almost dropped but he held tight. "Twosocks, I am no threat to you either." he said gently to the frightened young wolf.
 Ordo pulled his head up and looked over to his sister who lay quietly beneath a large tree, watching both Ordo and Twosocks. He then looked back down to the wolf and said, "Come, my sister and I can take care of you. It is best we get out of this horrid weather before it begins to pick up."
 As the snow slowly fell down onto his pelt, Ordo let out a small shake and turned away from the wolf and began to walk over to the large tree.
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 am

Twosocks smiled. "Thank you, you have shown me great kindness, I will not forget that". The youn wolf followed the male, shaking the snow from his pelt, the wind wipped around his legs chilling him to the core. He shuddered slightly and picked up the pace keeping close behind the other wolf. "You never told me your name" he whispered.

Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ordo Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:56 am

Ordo flicked his ears to Twosocks. He kept walking as he peered back to him, "Ordo." he said, "Over there by the tree is my sister, Terrae. She's nice; she'll be able to help you with anything if you need." he added.
Ordo then walked up a small slope and then sat next to his sister. The wind wasn't so rough here and so he took in a deep breath without all the horribly pieces of snow flying into his nose, mouth and eyes. He looked down to Terrae and introduced the young wolf to her, "Terrae, this is Twosocks. His family was attacked by Fire Clan."
Ordo
Ordo
Head Lanistae
Head Lanistae

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:00 am

Two socks dipped his head in respect. "nice to meet you Terrae". He lay down near the wolves but making sure he stayed far enough away that he wasn't encroaching too much. He licked the mud off his paws revealing finally his two white socks that were so distinct against his amber colored fur. "You can see why my mother named me Twosocks" he chuckled slightly. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:04 am

Terrae smiled at the young wolf known as Twosocks. She looked down at his two-socks on his paws. Terrae then looked up to him and sat up, "It's a pleasure to met you too Twosocks." she said, "What happened to you that caused you to be covered in mud?" she questioned him as she shook her long brown and tan pelt from the cold winter snow.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 am

He lowered her ears gently. "My family left our old pack because we heard news that Fire Clan was heading our way. So we left, Me my mother, father and a few brothers and sisters and friends. We were sleeping in the forest when Fire Clan attacked. Half of us were dead before dawn" he huffed. "We were defenseless. Mother told me to run, she said she'd hold them off for as long as she could whilst we escaped." He lowered his head "Me and those who survived ran, i was the quickest, Fire Clan didn't catch me... they got the others" He whimpered gently. "Everyone's gone". He lowered his head onto his paws gently. "I'm alone". 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:13 am

Terrae lost her smile as she heard his story. She felt bad for the young wolf being all alone whilst there are Fire Clan wolves about. She lowered her head down to Twosocks and gently said, "But you are not alone. You have us now." Terrae then lifted her head and let out a smile. She knew how hard it was to loose family and many others you loved. The loss of her mother and mothers pack still pained her, but she had learned to fight for who she lost. She would only ever speak about her loved ones for a few moments before she would need to stop.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:17 am

Twosocks couldn't help but smile. He touched his nose gently to Terrae and nodded. "Thank you. I will be loyal. I will use my skills to help you. In my old pack I was training to be a shaman. I will help your pack when I can." He smiled. Could this be? did he actually have a new home? Would he be safe here?, he didn't know. But for now he felt happy. He felt at home.
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:25 am

Terrae nodded gently and smiled. Twosocks had been training for a shaman; in this pack it was known as a Fleminis. She knew she would be able to count on this young wolf, and she hoped she would be able to teach him the ways of this pack. "I'm sure Ordo could teach you anything else you need to know about being a shaman. In this pack, we call them Fleminis. Ordo can help you with anything you need to know about being one. I'm sure you will do great things for this pack." she said with high hopes for this new small pack. After a moment, she then added, "Welcome, our new member."
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colette Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Penny set his nose to the ground once more.  He could smell wolves.  For the first time in weeks, he could smell beings of his own kind.  Maybe it was his family.  He was sure his family was out there.  Somewhere.  They must have gotten lost or kidnapped.  Maybe they were looking for him too.   The thought of being reunited with his relatives was overpowering and he started at a heavy lope toward the scent.  

When the blurred figures came into sight, his heart skipped a beat and he stopped in his tracks.  He blinked the snow flakes from his eyes as the wolves came into focus.  He could see two... no three wolves.  All older than him and none were the right colors.  Two of them were earthy browns and the other was a fiery amber.  He was looking for a group of white wolves.  Darn.  Maybe they're the kidnappers!  He inched closer, his belly leaving a dent in the snow as he dragged his body through the thick, clean, blanket of snow.

They looked friendly enough, but he couldn't be sure how they would act toward him.  They didn't look like members of fire clan.  He had only heard stories of the clan, but he always imagined them to be dark and tormenting, commanding fires to set the trees ablaze for no good reason and filling the air with cruel laughter.

He shuddered at the thought of such wolves.  No, they must be of earth clan.  That would make more sense.  The down side was that he wasn't looking for earth clan.  He needed to find his family.  He winced as a snow flake landed in his eye.

Turning from the group of wolves, he started digging.  The snow was easy to dig up but the ground was frozen and hard.  He needed to find shelter before the weather got too bad.  He clawed at the frozen earth but hardly made a dent.  He let out a frustrated huff as he tried to squeeze into the little crater he had created.  It wouldn't keep him safe from the elements for long but he had nothing better.

Word count: 358
Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 78
Wolf Location : Ancient trees

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 am

Terrae flicked her ears to different sounds. The sound of birds, snow falling and digging? Who was digging? Terrae moved her eyes from the group over to what seemed to be a small hole. There seemed to be something in that hole too. A rodent most likely. Or, it could be a wolf.

Terrae excused herself from Ordo and Twosocks and quickly walked over to the hole. She could see the tail of a wolf pup sticking out. She bent down and peered into the hole, "Hello, are you ok?" she questioned.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colette Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:06 am

"Hello, are you okay?"

Penny squirmed until he managed a u-turn and could see out of the hole. It was one of those earth clan wolves. She seemed nice. Maybe she could help him find his family. "I'm looking for my mom.... and my brothers. I think they were kidnapped by fire clan." He whispered 'fire clan' as if it was a curse word and someone would scold him for speaking to loudly. He wriggled out of his 'den' and stood up. The small hole collapsed as the snow shifted and he gave out a worried huff. His mind was on other things at that point though.

"I need to find the wolves that took my family. I know they're alive, I can feel it in my bones." He did a funny dance to emphasize the 'feeling' in his bones. He was probably 'feeling' nothing but fatigue that made his body sore, but he swore it was a deeper feeling than mere physical exhastion.
Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:46 am

Terrae smiled sadly down at the young pup. She felt sorry for it, having its family taken away from him. She looked to the left, then the right and then back down to the pup, "I think it's best if we get you out of this weather first, then we can figure out what to do next." she told him.

Terrae began to walk through the snow over to Twosocks and Ordo. There was a large breeze that pushed her fur up on ends and made her shake herself from the cold. She looked to the ground and watch her paws make indents in the snow until she came to dirt and then finally the tree where she sat, awaiting the pup.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colette Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 am

"I think it's best if we get you out of this weather first, then we can figure out what to do next."

Her words made sense.  Maybe she had a den that didn't fall apart and was big enough to hold a wolf.  Maybe more.  He tentatively took up the flank as she turned toward the other wolves.  "My name's Penny by the way."  He said brightly, completely forgetting of his gallant quest all together.  His focus was on trotting now.  He tip toed over the thick snow until he made a misstep and both his front legs were enveloped in snow up to his chest.  He twisted out of the snow and continued to walk until the snow thinned out and they made it to dry land.  He sat down shyly behind the earthen hued female and looked up at the other wolves soundlessly.
Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Once Penny had sat beneath the tree with her brother and Twosocks, she introduced herself and them both, "My name is Terrae; this is my brother Ordo and our new friend Twosocks." she told him. Terrae looked down to Penny and then up to Ordo, "I think he is too young to be in a medium rank, brother. You could train him for what he wishes to be when he is ready." Terrae said and then quickly looked back to Penny as if forgetting if he even wished to stay with them, "Of cause, that is if you wish to stay with us?" she added to her sentence, asking the question to Penny.

Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colette Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Troll 
"My name is Terrae; this is my brother Ordo and our new friend Twosocks."

Penny nodded at each of the wolves in turn, his nervousness dissipating with every second gone by.  Weird names.  He thought to himself.  And I thought my name was odd.

"I think he is too young to be in a medium rank, brother. You could train him for what he wishes to be when he is ready.  Of corse, that is if you wish to stay with us?"

Penny could hardly contain his excitement.  He was too excited to speak so he just nodded frantically before he found his voice again.  "Yeah, that would be awesome!"  He cheered, tilting his nose up in delight.
Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:57 am

Terrae giggled and smiled at Penny, glad he had decided to stay with them. She looked out into the open and watched the snow fall lightly onto the ground. The wind had slowed down which made the climate less cold, and so she flopped down onto her stomach. "Well, we are truly glad to have you here. If you wish, I could get Ordo to tell you about our ranks and what you can do in them." she told him and then looked up to Ordo.

Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colette Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:53 pm

E

"Well, we are truly glad to have you here. If you wish, I could get Ordo to tell you about our ranks and what you can do in them." 

"I want to fight."  He said simply as soon as Terrae had finished talking.  He had never thought about what he wanted to do when he was older, but now that he was offered a rank, he knew what he wanted to train as.  He puffed his chest out proudly and sat down,  watching the snow fall in thick flakes rather than keeping eye contact with the other wolves.

Colette
Colette
Advena
Advena

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Blinking her eyes and ending with a small nod, Terrae looked over to Ordo and said, "Well I guess we have a little Luchador in our paws." ending with a giggle. Terrae swooshed her head back over to Penny and smiled at the young wolf, "I'm sure Ordo can train you to the best of his abilities to be a luchador."

Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum