The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!
The Ethereal Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season
Latest topics
» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am by Guest

» Join The Ethereal Pack
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am by Guest

» Would You Rather
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm by Klepto

» Two Truths and a Lie
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm by Klepto

» Mystic Ponds (OLD)
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm by Raven

» Our Planet
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm by Klepto

» Crystal Lake (OLD)
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm by Terrae

» Make the Story
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm by Klepto

» General Discussion With Guests
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Sxyla0 Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Surren10

Den Site (OLD)

+4
Objective
Twosocks
Rosà
Terrae
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Empty Den Site (OLD)

Post by Terrae Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 WC%20Nusery

This is Earth Clans rock den. It is still in the Main Territory grounds however it is to the west end. Wolves go here to store medicines, items or to just rest up. The ground is usually always covered in fallen leaves but when it isn't, the grass is a gorgeous thick green. Inside the den, there are many tunnels dug out that are large enough that an adult wolf is able to stand up [with its head held low though]. This is a great place for pups to be raised in their first few weeks.

Prey:
 mice and rats, wild turkeys [spring only]

---------

Terrae padded through the snow and leaves swiftly. The snow was thin here, so it made walking much easier. Her tail wagged slowly and her ears perked in all directions listening to the animals nearby.
 Terrae looked down into the den, as she walked up a few rocks, and then placed the meat to the left in a chamber.

Last edited by Terrae on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Den Site (OLD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Den Site (OLD)

Post by Klepto Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Klepto grinned broadly at the wolf who had just spoken. He had asked her favorite question. "I come from many places! I've lived in the North, the South, the East, and the West! I was a nomad, traveling to different places! Packs didn't want me for reasons unknown," Klepto lied, "And I just wanted a family." She made a pouty face. "My own family didn't want me because I was scrawny. And, well, there was another pack who disliked us and killed all of my parental pack except for the pups, which they took. I lived with them until I was a juvenile, then I ran away. They were mean." A fake tear rolled down Klepto's cheek. "Trust me, nobody wants me in their pack. Not even you. I'm the world's problem."
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Female Posts : 60
Wolf Location : Den site

Inventory
Holding: none
Wearing: none
WishList: haven't looked yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Terrae smiled and then walked over, closer to the den, and sat down near Twosocks. She looked up at Klepto. "Why would they do that to you?" she asked the dark coloured wolf. She tried to refuse herself from asking questions to do with another's past.. She didn't want to have to listen to another story of the Fire Clan wolves. Hopefully Klepto's history would be different. Every time she heard about the menacing red eyed, fire breathing wolves, she shuddered and grew angry... but she also grew scared. She was possibly even more scared of the wolves then anything else. They were much worse then bears. She could handle bears, but her Earth bending ability wasn't perfect against fire.
Terrae shook her head quickly, realising she was just thinking about everything she shouldn't be worried about at this moment. She looked up to Klepto, into her colourful eyes.

Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Klepto shook her head. "Oh, I don't know! It's because nobody wants me! Nobody! You don't want me either." Klepto sniffled and lay down, laying her head on her paws. She blinked fake tears out of her eyes. Here goes, she thought. Lies were piling up. Now, what were the items they were hiding? And where were they?
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Terrae widened her eyes with the sudden out burst from Klepto. She stood to her rough and unsteady feet, and walked over to Klepto. She looked down to her. She was crying. Why?
"No, no... I'm trying to help everyone. I'm trying to get as many wolves as I can possibly help back together in this pack. I don't hate you, and you're welcome to stay here with us." Terrae said. She was quite confused and puzzled by Klepto's cry about how nobody wanted her. Terrae found that hard to believe. She, herself, accepts anyone and everyone, as long as they are no threat that is. Why would someone do such a thing to this young wolf?

Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Klepto looked up as Terrae spoke to her. "I guess so... and I guess I'll have to learn that nobody is the same..." Klepto blinked back tears. She stood, and wiped her tears on her shoulder. "So... what should I do now?" Her cyan eyes were bright, and inquisitive.
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Twosocks looked at Klepto and shook his head gently she was so young, but still something about her seemed off. She seemed too eager to tell her past, especially since it seemed to bring her so much pain. He didn't know but if Terrae trusted her, then so did he. 

Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Male Posts : 67
Wolf Location : Earth Clan Den

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 am

Klepto gazed at the surrounding area. The woods were close, and Klep felt safe. All was quiet. The tan male was looking at her. Klepto wondered if he suspected that she was lying. What if he knew she stole from those packs? Whatif he knew she stole from her pack? What if he knew she lied?
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 am

Terrae noticed Klepto a little skittish. she was unaware as to if it where she was scared, nervous or something else. She looked at the wolf, and she stood tall beside her. She did seem quite comfortable to tell her past even though she had said she didn't. Terrae had let that slip past her, but now she thought it was time to bring it up.

Terrae walked around Klepto in circles; slowly. She eye-balled the small female. Terrae could tell something was off by the way she looked out to the forest and how she spoke. Her words tingled in the air, and her eyes seemed to be zipping to the forest, then to the pack.

Terrae stopped once she had fully circled Klepto. She stood still and tall, facing the small black wolf. Terrae looked at Klepto sharply, "So, you old pack... What was it like? Where was it?" she questioned. She was positive that she could find if Klepto was hiding something. She knows almost all the packs that had once roamed in this area as well as half the packs that were in water, fire and air. If Klepto was hiding something, she had hoped, oh she had just hoped that she wasn't apart of the Fire Clan.

Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Volt gazed at the stranger, her name was Klepto, she was whining something about that she never got accepted and that nobody wants her, the ebony brute looked at her with a wrathful gaze, he never liked someone with this attitude and had no respect for them, she is so young and already act like this, Volt couldnt help it but he didnt trust her, a stranger running to quite a big group to whine about that she wouldnt be accepted? Even if that would be true, one shouldnt act like this to a such a group. There was something wrong.
Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Twosocks noted Terrae's change in attitude and he too shifted himself. She'd caught on just like he had. His gaze locked onto Klepto. He flicked his tail waiting. His own mind flickered back to his own past, he didn't have too bad of a life, but he knew that he wouldn't talk about it as easily as she had, weather it was she was too young, or she wanted the sympathy. Something just wasn't right and he wouldn't let her destroy this home, what ever she intended to do.

Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Klepto started to lose her confidence big-time when the alpha started to circle her. That always meant that something bad was going to happen, in her experience. Klepto was forced to back into the clearing, farther and farther. She hated that. She hated clearings. She hated open spaces. And the alpha was doing this to her. What was your old pack like... Where was it.... What was it like... The alpha was mocking her. Klepto was melting, melting to the ground. She was losing her home. She was losing everything that had belonged to her, even everything she had stolen. Klep clawed at the soil, laid her ears back flat, tucked her tail against her belly, smiled submissively, and tried to get back to where she felt safe: in the forest. But she was blocked. She tried again, flattening her whole coal body on the dusty dirt and scootching toward the woods. She wiggled, her head flat on the ground, her eyes darting to the woods and not making eye contact. "I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything!" she whined. Her heart was pounding. The alpha had to let her get into the forest. Just had to.
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 am

[I'm trying to accept you into the pack but it's like, NUHHHHH.... haha what do you mean by "she was loosing her home" ??]

Terrae looked sharply down to Klepto. I didn't do anything! she had said repeatedly. Terrae was quick to pick up on her fib. She wanted to be accepting, but she was still so unfamiliar with this new wolf. What did she do? Had she killed someone? Had she used the element of fire? No, she looked far to young to have learned it. Though, Terrae had seen many young fire clan wolves before using and training with it.
"I just want you to tell me what is going on, Klepto." She said in a calmer voice then previously. She didn't want to scare the wolf and she certainly did not want to cause trouble with her if she were to be a Fire Clan wolf. Terrae knew though, that if she were one, the pack would be in danger.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Twosocks looked at Klepto and sighed. "We only want to help you Klepto but you have to be honest with us. We have with you". He stood beside Terrae and bent down his head level to Klepto's "we wont harm you" he smiled. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulthuryol Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:21 am

Volt stayed back and let the scene play, if he would go over to the three wolves, it would just get worse, the massive brute wasnt good in talking to scared or whining wolves, maybe he is just to rough. Anyway, it was sure for him that the fae lied and it was about time that they know what is the truth about this young fae. Thief, liar, spy? Nothing good for sure but the ebony brute kept a wrathful gaze on that black fae and waited to see what will happen.

Vulthuryol
Vulthuryol
Luchador
Luchador

Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

[She is scared of open spaces, which is why she makes sure she is always in the forest, which, to her, is her haven. She doesn't trust anybody. I know it is hard to accept her, but I think she can do better in the forest, where she feels safe.]

Klepto wiggled toward the forest. Finally, she reached a tree on the edge. She touched it, and her strength returning after her scare, she crawled up and entered the forest slightly, then turned around. 

"I just want you to tell me what is going on, Klepto." The alpha female said.

"We only want to help you Klepto but you have to be honest with us. We have with you. We wont harm you."

Want to know what's going on... only want to help... won't harm you... Words repeated through her mind. Finally, Klep's twisted mind decided. "Nobody can help me. But maybe I can join a pack, and help myself." She bit her lip, looking at the two wolves. 
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Twosocks looked at the fae and then at Terrae and smiled. "If you tell us why you were so scared maybe you could join. Though I'm sure Terrae would like to know why you're scared first before she allows it, for the safety of our pack of course".
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Klepto eyed the clearing with a frightened expression. Finally, she answered very quietly. "I'm afraid of open spaces. I honestly prefer meeting a wolf pack in the woods. I feel that it's safer in the woods, the deep, thick woods." She moved her cobalt eyes back up to the sandy male. "And I get excited and nervous when I meet other wolves. A friend of mine said that I get so excited that he thought I had gone insane. Later the poor fox died when we were crossing the road." Klepto hung her head. She hoped that he would not mention lying. Well, then, Klepto knew how to lie with some accuracy. They didn't know her complete past. And they wouldn't ever. She'd just tell them about the odd mouse she saved and chatted with for a while. Or about the raccoon she had dragged across the road, then healed, and that raccoon became her best friend until he was busy with a family of many raccoons. And the times she tried fishing, but was never successful. All those things instead, not her past.
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 am

Terrae lifted her head and twisted it to look at the others. She gave the pup a small smile and then edged closer to her. "I'm sorry you're so afraid of large spaces. Sorry if I came onto you too strong also, I was concerned that you could have been a Fire Wolf." she told her.  Terrae looked shifted her gaze to the forest. Klepto had been edging closer because she had thought it was safe. That was her reason, and Terrae accepted it. She looked back down to the black wolf, "You don't need to be afraid anymore. Open spaces are fine, yes they can be scary, but..." Terrae didn't know how to finish her sentence. She let her words stumble for a little before continuing, "But you can find many things out in the open. Also, many helpful things."
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Klepto listened to alpha respectly, dipping her muzzle just slightly. "I understand. Though it is hard for me, I will try hard to overcome my fears." Klepto formally said. Fire wolf? Klep wondered. What was that? Who was that? Where is that? Well, the alpha is scared of them, so they must be dangerous. Klepto smiled to herself. Dangerous indeed.
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:10 am

Terrae smiled kindly down to the wolf, "So, Klepto, do you wish to stay with us?" she asked her. Terrae needed to rebuild the pack and get strong wolves before the matter of time came in which Fire Clan Wolves attack their territory. Her home would be destroyed in a matter of time all because of the wolves who can breath fire. Her home, would be destroyed.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:33 am

Twosocks smiled at Klepto and he agreed with Terrae's choice. "If you do join, then may I be the first to say welcome. If you excuse me though I have medicine's to sort" he dipped his head at his leader and the other wolves before disappearing into the depth of the tunnels. 
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Klepto tried not to smile too widely as she said, "Yes, I wish to stay with this pack." She fumbled for a word. "Thank you, for letting me join."
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 am

Terrae smiled, "Just don't cause any trouble." She giggled to the young wolf. Terrae smiled at her and then looked back to the pack. She did a quick head count and noticed Ordo and Penny were still away. She remembered they went out hunting not too long ago, they should have been back by now however.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Inventory
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Klepto grinned at the alpha. "I will try my best to behave." Klep winked; she was back to her happy self. But, for the pack's sake, she would stay serious. "Uh, may I go explore the territory?"
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory

Back to top Go down

Post by Twosocks Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Twosocks returned just as Klepto spoke. "If I may Terrae we appear to be out of a few herbs, perhaps I could take Klepto with me to gather some if she wishes". He smiled flickering his tail gently, he wanted to make sure the herbs were stocked enough so that if fire clan did attack he was ready to help.
Twosocks
Twosocks
Flaminis
Flaminis

Inventory
Holding:
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum