The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Ethereal Pack
Welcome to The Ethereal Pack!
If you are a member here, feel free to log in and begin role-playing on the site. Remember to post your biography [and include your stats!], post once a week on the forum, read the rules, update/post what items you have in the items lodge ... and just have a great time here!

If you are not a member of the pack or a member of wolfquest but you would like to join; please feel free to read the following passage: https://the-ethereal-pack.forumotion.com/t9-how-to-join-the-ethereal-pack

And join in all the fun!
Enjoy your time here guests, members, friends and affiliates!
The Ethereal Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Season
Latest topics
» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am by Guest

» Join The Ethereal Pack
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am by Guest

» Would You Rather
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:41 pm by Klepto

» Two Truths and a Lie
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm by Klepto

» Mystic Ponds (OLD)
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm by Raven

» Our Planet
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm by Klepto

» Crystal Lake (OLD)
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm by Terrae

» Make the Story
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:45 pm by Klepto

» General Discussion With Guests
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Mystic Ponds (OLD) Sxyla0 Mystic Ponds (OLD) Surren10

Mystic Ponds (OLD)

4 posters

Go down

Mystic Ponds (OLD) Empty Mystic Ponds (OLD)

Post by Ophelia Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 pm

o p h e l i a
-----------------------------
think
speech
other

days had progressed smoothly, nights seemed endless to the strangers who loomed about the woodland. but not one of her own seemed to appear, or visit. being on her own didn't seem to bad at first but as the years passed by, ophelia felt as if there were no hope. life was not all that exciting. the forests were quiet and soothing, every now and again she would view the gathering specimens and watch as they lived their ways. nothing was ever a miss.

throughout her childhood ophelia had learnt the ways of living as a canine through her parents, aunts and uncles. their teaching proved useful once she moved on with her own life, seeking anew. she had regularly passed claimed territory seeking companionship, perhaps even a lover? but nothing out of the ordinary happened. it seemed her trespassing went un-noticed.

she was sure to find whoever owned the scattered scent that covered few areas of the woodlands. the female patience however had been tested, and being her adventurous self she manoeuvred herself closer within the forest before calling to those whom shared this mystical woodlands; my presence is not welcome, may ones kind answer my call?  what was to come of this announced arrival? 

(c) tempest @ sordid secrets

Last edited by Ophelia on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ophelia
Ophelia
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Mystic Ponds (OLD) Empty Re: Mystic Ponds (OLD)

Post by Terrae Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Terrae slowly walked through the forest, leaves crunching underneath her soft steps. Her nose suddenly twitched, catching the scent of an unfamiliar wolf nearby. A stray? The wolf had better not be Fire Clan. If they were anywhere near the Mystical Ponds, then it could really be dangerous, especially for wolves in Earth Clan trying to gain an element.
Terrae moved on until the saw a white she wolf. She moved forward a couple of steps and then stood tall, up above the ponds. "And you are?" she called out, showing her dominance by puffing up her chest and standing square.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 pm

o p h e l i a
-----------------------------
think
speech
other

her calling was not long recognised, and soon a multi hued female appeared on scene. her pelage contained many autumnal tones. she was a beauty in ophelia's mind, but it had come to her attention that this particular female was not alone. she held a strong scent which was contained within the area the pair were stood. she appeared from above the stream standing at least a head higher than herself.

it was obvious that the current territory was infact claimed by this one female. but if there were a pack thriving here? where were the others? packs were groups of wolves which operated as both a hunting and attacking. where were her scouts? her hunters? and her second in command? she had dangerously come alone, but luckily for her ophelia was in no frame of mind to want to claim the area for herself. if anything she needed a friend. before her mind could wander any longer the stranger spoke out, questioning ophelia of her presence. my name is ophelia, i come seeking companionship. i've wandered these forests for months but none of your scouts have every crossed my path. tell me, what is this group of yours you call a pack. and just how many more of there are you? 

ophelia was on the search for a family, but two wolves just was not going to be enough! if they were to become a pack the pair would need to seek out plenty more wolves, they needed their defence, and they also needed their food suppliers. males were also needed in order for the pack to keep growing, but apart from the stranger who stood just ahead of her, she had seen no other.

(c) tempest @ sordid secrets
Ophelia
Ophelia
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrae Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Terrae took a step down to get a closer look at this fae. She walked around her slowly, her head held high and her stance showing her height. "My name is Tarrae. I am trying to rebuild the Earth Clan with my brother." Tarrae finally pulled her body around to look straight at the wolves eyes, standing a meter away, "I don't really have any scouts here, as the Fire Clan has wiped out a lot of the wolves in our territory." she swallowed hard at the word Fire. Oh how she hated it. It gave her nightmares every single time. It made her think back to the attack. The screams, the shouting, the burns, the tears, the blood-
Terrae stopped. She stood still and held her head high, staring down to the white wolf.
Terrae
Terrae
Ethereal Head
Ethereal Head

Female Posts : 183
Wolf Location : Main Territory Grounds

Inventory
Holding: Dream Catcher Necklace, Offel Broth
Wearing:
WishList:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Klepto slowly padded into the area, her black fur shifting in the small breeze that came through the trees. She yawned sadly, wondering where Terrae had gone. And how about Twosocks?

Her black pads gently pressed down the mud as she stepped to the water's edge to take a drink. The liquid was cool as a gulp flowed down her dry throat. Klep refreshed herself with a few more swallows, then raised her head. She felt more mature, with her own pack.

Pack. If only the members would come together. Everybody was scattered, and Terrae wasn't around. Actually, Klepto wondered where the alpha had gone. Perhaps Klep would find her later.

Klepto had not taken another step when her ever-twitching nose found the scent of a wolf. No-- two wolves. Her bright blue pools peered around the dry foliage and spotted the pair, standing among the skinny trees. She recognized one of them, Terrae. Then there was a new wolf, a new smell. Klep liked that.

The black wolf padded up to the pair. As she drew closer, she heard them talking. It seemed that this white femme was joining the pack. Klep liked that too. The ebony fem stopped a few yards from the two fems. "Hey, Terrae." Klepto's bright blue pools wandered over to the new wolf. "Hello there. I'm Klepto, a Flaminis of this pack. I do hope you're here to stay."
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Female Posts : 60
Wolf Location : Den site

Inventory
Holding: none
Wearing: none
WishList: haven't looked yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Raven stepped through the trees, her shining black fur brished againsted the branches. But her soft fur refused to catch any leaves or dirt .Her glowing bright blue eyes taking in the surroundings , her face was calm and relaxed looking even smiling .

Raven moved forward and looked around 'wow this is beautiful ' She thought as her eyes flickered over to the pool. Raven looked at the cool water she wanted to go and drink in its refreshing waters, but she noticed other wolfs standing around. She lifted her head and smelled all the scents 'this is taken land ,god i hope they are friendly' Raven kept these thoughts to herself, not letting any emotion show on her face apart from calm and a smile on her lips

Next Raven turned to look at all the wolfs there was a black wolf blue eyes by the look of her, she was built for speed but she didnt have much streaght, she also had a good bit of stamina (i am talking about klepto ) ' i would love to learn a few speed tips off her ' Raven thought to herself wondering if she could learn how to become faster .Next Raven saw a white and black maybe a bit of tan the female wolf looked like she was bulit for strenght rather than speed but also had a good bit of stamina 'i would love to learn some fighting tips off her ' Raven though all of this to herself wondering could she possibly have found a pack to her likeing the and was pretty and nice but now she had to find out more about the pack members. Raven turned to the finally wolf in sight and saw a pure white wolf she looked like she was a pretty good fighter and runner Raven would like to learn more off her too

Rave decided to  revel herself and spoke her voice crystal and soft like silk ' i am sorry is this land taken ' Raven looked at the wolf her blue eyes shining with inncence 
(1st long post in all of my rp )
Raven
Raven
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 12
Wolf Location : den

Back to top Go down

Post by Klepto Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Klepto turned at the sound of a soft voice, towards a black wolf with eyes like hers. "Yes this land is taken but if you want to you can join this pack this pack is called the Ethereal pack and I am Klepto a Flaminis of this pack." Klepto gasped for air, having spoken to quickly. "Who are you? Are you going to join us?"
Klepto
Klepto
Flaminis
Flaminis

Female Posts : 60
Wolf Location : Den site

Inventory
Holding: none
Wearing: none
WishList: haven't looked yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Raven turned towards the black fae that was now speaking 'klepto unusual name but unique ' raven though as she looked at the female wolf .

' i would like to join but only if your leader would accept me ' Raven spoke her kind eyes glising. Hopefully she would have some time to drink, she was growing quiet thristy. She shot the water a glance but quickly turned back to the female 'it is a pleasure to meet you klepto i am Raven ' Raven bowed towards the female wolf in a graceful and calm way showing nothing but respect
Raven
Raven
Advena
Advena

Female Posts : 12
Wolf Location : den

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum